Invisalign adult patients
Invisalign clear aligners can treat nearly all common teeth-straightening issues, from simple to complex. Many people who formerly had braces choose Invisalign treatment as the discrete solution to improve their smile when they find that their teeth have shifted back.
People often wonder “How long does Invisalign take to straighten teeth?” Each Invisalign case is unique and treatment plans and length of time varies with each patient. However, a moderate course of treatment with Invisalign takes 12 months for most adults, although actual time will vary from person to person. Many people start seeing a difference in their teeth within two to three months of starting to use the aligners.
Invisalign is often advertised as being pain-less and less painful than metal braces. But that doesn't mean that you will not experience some discomfort while in treatment. Putting pressure on the teeth with braces or clear aligners, means some discomfort. However, unlike traditional braces, aligners are a gradual constant force which is evenly distributed.
5 Advantages of Invisalign® for adults
- Designed for Comfort and Convenience. The cutting-edge alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign aligners have become the most popular removable dental brace. ...
- Invisalign Digital Scanning. ... No "yucky" impressions.
- Invisalign Boosts Self-Confidence and can take years off of a persons look
- The Answer to a Host of Dental Problems.
- Lighter force no root resorption
Invisalign clear aligners fit your life — they don't interrupt it. And at every stage, you'll be able to see your progress and enjoy your smile as it transforms.